HR Leverage Africa – Our client, a private individual is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Lagos Mainland
- We are in need of a personal Assistant to serve as the administrative and functional point person for his corporate, community, and personal matters to ensure smooth functioning of activities and processes in multiple lines of business. This role requires full time availability with flexible hours.
- Manage multiple projects as assigned by the Chairman related to diverse lines of business, community, and personal interests with inter-related activities and relationships.
- Coordinate calendar, travel, meeting, and schedule arrangements for the Chairman, staff, business partners, and clients.
- Work closely with other team members to assure the Chairman’s preparation for meetings, presentations or other engagements.
- Carry out administrative and functional activities which include taking phone calls and maintaining personal and business files, note-taking & creating documentation filing, storage & retrieval of business and personal activities.
- Handle financial and accounting matters for the chairman with confidentiality.
- Prepare and sends business and private correspondence.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Efficient and smooth operation of Chairman’s schedule
- Degree holder with a minimum of 1 to 2 years’ relevant experience in sizable companies.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fit and proper handling of confidential information is a must.
- Good planning, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work and be highly organized under pressure, able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Independent, meticulous and be self-initiated.
- This role is mainly for male applicants to ensure Gender balance
Job Title: 3rd Grade Home Tutor
Location: Victoria Garden City (VGC), Lagos
- We are in need of 3rd grade home tutor to provide non-classroom, academic instruction to students to help them comprehend and assimilate the concepts and details of any given subject.
- Review classroom or curricula topics and assignments
- Assist student with homework, projects, test preparation, papers, research and other academic tasks
- Work with student to help him/her understand key concepts, especially those learned in the classroom
- Teaching skills to improve academic performance, including study strategies, note-taking skills and approaches to answering test questions
- Demonstrate academic best practices for specific subjects and assignments, including research and writing tactics
- Conduct practice tests to track progress, identify areas of improvement and help set goals for exam preparation
- Provide student positive and constructive feedback
- Offer feedback on progress to students’ parents and teachers where appropriate.
- The candidate should be preferably female
- Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching / Education.
- Proven experience as a tutor
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices.
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: resume@HRLeverageAfrica.com with the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be considered.