Tijmaf Innovation Services is a business management firm, majorly into ICT Education, Installation and Consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Manager
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Manage information technology and computer systems.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field.
Job Title: Administrative Manager
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
- B.Sc / B.A in Business Administration or relative field
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles.
- A team player with leadership skills.
Deadline: 30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.