Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client, a leading engineering and construction company in Nigeria is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk / Admin Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Front Desk / Admin Officer will greet guests, make appointments, develop schedules, answer to customer inquiries, hand correspondence, and maintain a professional image.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Oversee the office budget.
- A First Degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration and other related fields
- 3-5 years working experience in similar role.
- Preferably female
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent use of MS office suite.
- Excellent organizational skills including ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including professional phone etiquette
- Living proximity to Ikoyi is a must.
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the General Managing Director (GMD)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos (Close proximity is a must)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Executive Assistant would work closely with the General Managing Director, performing basic duties as answering phones, screening visitors, making travel arrangements, preparing reports, filing and organizing documents, recording meeting minutes, and performing basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Receive guests and clients on behalf of the GMD.
- Act as the point of contact between GMD and clients.
- Answer all incoming calls and messages.
- Manage the calendar of the GMD, book appointments, flights and schedule meetings for the GMD.
- Serve as a representative for the GMD as required.
- Attend corporate clients and executive meetings with the GMD and provide advice when necessary.
- Type, sort and distribute documents appropriately.
- File and organize documents within the office of the GMD efficiently.
- Ensure at all times the neatness, tidiness and organization of the office of the GMD.
- Manage expenses within the office of the GMD.
- Dispatch memos to various offices in the organization of behalf of the CEO.
- Remain courteous and cordial to all internal and external customers.
- Ensure customers responsiveness.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Administration and other related disciplines.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Preferably Male.
- Proficient use of MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Basic knowledge of Office equipment.
Job Title: HR/Admin Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos (Living proximity is a must)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitoring the company’s performance management system and training all levels of employees on the performance evaluation
- Lead staff welfare/staff care activities including periodic teambuilding events
- Prepare the monthly Payroll Leave Schedule for staff.
- Ensure all staff personal files are updated according to checklist /procedures on constant basis.
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports and ensuring that everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data.
- Being a point of contact for a range of staff and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of project and task management tools such as Trello
- 4 – 7 years working experience in a similar role.
- Degree in Business Administration, office management and other related fields.
- Female preferably.
- Good interpersonal skills/communication skills
- Knowledge of Labor Law.
- Excellent analytical thinking.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Deadline: 30th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their updated resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.