Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client, an indigenous Manufacturing Plant is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instrumentation Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Instrumentation Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing, installing, managing and maintaining equipment which is used to monitor and control engineering systems, machinery and processes.
- He would ensure that these systems and processes operate effectively, efficiently and safely.
- Degree in Instrumentation Engineering or other related fields
- Thorough understanding of the operational processes working in a multidisciplinary environment working closely with colleagues across a number of functions, including New Projects Building Panels, and Maintenance
- Must possess Excellent knowledge of;
- Advance process control (APC),
- Distributed control systems (DCS),
- Programmable logic controllers Siemens S7 1500 And 300 (PLC)
- Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA).
- Troubleshooting Plc. Panels
- Working in PID’s and fine-tuning control Loops.
Job Title: Industrial Electrical Engineer
- The Electrical Engineer will design, develop and maintain electrical control systems and components to required specifications.
His work will focus on:
- Good Maintenance
- Programing VFD’s and Soft starters
- Building Electrical Panels Starters Above 1000 KW.
- Excellent In Medium Voltage (11 KV) Installation and commissioning
- Earthing Test Medium Voltage and Low Voltage.
- Insulation Test for Medium Voltage and Low Voltage Equipment’s.
The electrical equipment that He will design and maintain is used across many sectors, including:
- The building industrial Panels and services, including lighting, heating and ventilation, pumping
- Production and distribution of power 11KV – 0.4 KV.
- Degree in Electrical and / or Electronics, Instrumentation Engineering and other related fields
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in similar position
- Ability to work under pressure and within crunch timeline.
Deadline: 18th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.