Pavoreal Industries Limited, a subsidiary of Hazon Holdings, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
- To sell and promote client brands in a professional and ethical manner to the health community.
The Medical Representative is directly responsible for the following:
- Sale of Pharmaceuticals Brands in an assigned territory equivalent to assigned monthly budget.
- Collection of Receivables equivalent to assigned Sales budget on a monthly basis.
- Plan and organize territory to achieve maximum concentration on most important territorial regions and HCPs therein, in order to achieve territory product unit budget and activity targets, within set expenditure budgets.
- Ensure Journey plan and all Customers calls are inputted on the Sales Force Automation System.
- Ensure Real-Time reporting on the sales platform, with up-to-date, accurate and comprehensive records of each call.
- Maintain company standards in respect of selling skills and product knowledge.
- Achieve Target visiting parameters (Quantity and Quality) according to annual sales objectives.
- To gather, provide and maintain territory information on competitor’s activities, market trends and any other information that may be relevant to ensure the success of products on a weekly and monthly basis…
- Propose promotional actions to increase market share and customer service.
- Provide key and detailed information to group audiences through clinical meetings.
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing or any of the Biological Sciences.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of 2 years work experience in selling Pharmaceutical Products.
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Locations: Lagos (Ogudu, Ketu, Alapere, Gbagada, Bariga)
Employment Type: Full-time
Description / Responsibilities
- Should Have prior Van Sales Experience
- Achieving sales target.
- Maintains sufficient stock in the van in order to fill requirements of customers.
- Promoting sales through regular visit to customer and retail merchandising.
- Accountable for stocks in his van.
- Ensuring the availability of the product at all retail point.
- Ensure stocks are properly merchandised.
- Ensure planned visits to customers.
- Tracking and monitoring competitors products and activity
- Maintaining good relations with the customers.
- Increasing and maintaining the existing customer base in the market.
- Making daily sales and activity report.
- Should be able to Drive and Sell
- Should have a valid Driver’s License
- Should be good in communication skills.
- Possess Minimum of an NCE / OND.
- Possess minimum of 6 months -1 year sales experience, preferably in the FMCG distribution sector. Ability to use a hand-held sales device is an added advantage.
- Must have very good, and persuasive communication skills.
- Must be good with numbers.
- Practical knowledge of Sales Fundamentals, Persuasive Selling Format, Steps of a Call, and Objection Handling in the FMCG sector will be an added advantage
Deadline: 15th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title with Location” as the subject of the email