Prime Pharmacy and Superstore, a one-stop Pharmaceutical store located in Abuja is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Manager
Location: Asokoro, Abuja (FCT)
Job Description / Responsibilities
- We are looking for experienced and result oriented Store Manager to be responsible for the management of Prime Pharmacy and superstore branch in Asokoro.
- Candidates are expected to have a background in financial planning, employee recruitment, or retail management. They are also to manage all store supervisors to ensure compliance.
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
- Management of Store inventory procedures.
- Oversee all activities of store supervisors and ensure compliance of company policies
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc)
- Additional store manager duties as needed.
- Proven successful experience in the management of retail store operations
- Powerful leadership skills and vast knowledge on retail business operations
- Customer management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field.
- 4 – 6 years Experience.
Job Title: Locum Pharmacist
Location: Asokoro, Abuja (FCT)
- Prepares medications and detecting therapeutic incompatibilities by reviewing and interpreting physician orders.
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ work flow;
- Verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals, order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Complies with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration by monitoring nursing unit inspections; maintaining records for controlled substances;
- Removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory; supervising the work results of support personnel;
- Studying existing and new legislation, advising management on needed actions.
- Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- And any other duty assigned by superiors and superitendent pharmacist.
- B.Pharm qualification.
- 0 – 1 year Experience.
Deadline: 27th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.