Deslink Systems Ventures was incorporated in Nigeria with Registration Number 2138595. We are in the business of sales & installation of IT equipment & services of computer systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Representative
Locations: (Magboro, Mowe, Arepo) – Ogun, (Ogudu, Ibafo) – Lagos, Ibadan-Oyo
Employment Type: Part-time
- We are looking for an Account Representative to manage assigned client accounts.
- You will address customer concerns and contact prospects to expand your account portfolio.
- Be the main point of contact of assigned customers
- Negotiate contracts and handle paperwork (e.g. invoices, orders)
- Follow up regularly after closing a sale to ensure client satisfaction
- Respond promptly to customer queries and complaints to find solutions and defuse tension
- Pass on issues to account managers when needed
- Present new or additional products and services to existing customers
- Approach prospective clients through cold-calling, email etc. to meet sales targets
- Send reports on sales activity, accounts status and possible issues
- Proven experience as an Account Representative or other sales role
- Experience in customer service is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with Salesforce
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking ability
- Assertiveness and confidence
- Goal-driven with ability to work under pressure
- Good problem-solving skills
- High school diploma; BSc / BA in business is a plus
- 1-3 years work experience.
N50,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Job Title: Business Partner
Locations: Magboro, Ibafo, Arepo, Mowe – Ogun, Ogudu – Lagos, and Ibadan – Oyo
Employment Type: Part Time
- We are looking for a resolute Business oriented individuals to identify and capitalize on opportunities for our firm.
- To ensure success as a Business partner, you should be skilled at executing strategic business plans.
- Conducting regular, in-depth analyses of our company’s policies and processes to ascertain strengths and shortcomings.
- Training staff in appropriate techniques to support the utility of business strategies.
- Communicating strategies with staff to obtain their buy-in.
- Reviewing your progress using standardized metrics.
- Analyzing and reformulating existing and promising business contracts to maximize turnover.
- Compiling detailed reports that capture successes and opportunities.
- Degree in Business Administration, Quantitative Finance, Economics, or similar
- Degree in Agricultural extension or relevant field of study
- Experience: 2 – 7 years
- Solid business acumen supplemented with decision making
- Ability to draft, decipher, and negotiate business contracts.
- Complete understanding of contemporary market trends
- Capacity to motivate staff to ensure alignment with visions.
- Communicative, versatile.
- N75,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Job Title: Office Manager
Locations: Magboro, Ibafo, Arepo, Mowe – Ogun and Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Provide general support to visitors
- Responsible for creating PowerPoint slides and making presentations
- Manage executives’ schedules, calendars and appointments
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored
- Establish a historical reference for the office by outlining procedures for protection, retention, record disposal, retrieval and staff transfers
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts and office systems
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
- Ensure that results are measured against standards, while making necessary changes along the way
- Allocate tasks and assignments to subordinates and monitor their performance
- Assign and monitor clerical, administrative and secretarial responsibilities and tasks among office staff
- Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management properly informed
- Determine current trends and provide a review to management to act on
- Responsible for recruiting staff for the office and providing orientation and training to new employees
- Ensure top performance of office staff by providing them adequate coaching and guidance
- Remain updated on technical and professional knowledge by attending educational workshops, joining professional associations, building networks with fellow professionals and reviewing of industry publications
- Responsible for ensuring office financial objectives are met by preparing annual budget for the office, planning the expenditures, analyzing variances and carrying out necessary corrections that may arise
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Responsible for developing standards and promoting activities that enhance operational procedures
- Allocate available resources to enable successful task performance
- Coordinate office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency
- Evaluate and manage staff performance
- Recruit and select office staff
- Organize orientation and training of new staff members
- Coach, mentor and discipline office staff
- Design and implement filing systems
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and current
- Establish and monitor procedures for record keeping
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data
- Design and implement office policies and procedures
- Oversee adherence to office policies and procedures
- Analyze and monitor internal processes
- Implement procedural and policy changes to improve operational efficiency
- Prepare operational reports and schedules to ensure efficiency
- Coordinate schedules, appointments and bookings
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Review and approve office supply acquisitions
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Manage internal staff relations
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND
- Experience: 1 – 5 years
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages.
- N50,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Deadline: 23rd November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.