Greenfield HR Consulting Limited offers HR services to companies operating in the SME space in Nigeria. Our services include recruitment and selection, outsourcing, payroll management, training and development, organisational development and HR advisory.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced candidate for a furniture making factory in Ikeja in the capacity below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Production Manager is responsible for planning and organizing production schedules, overseeing production processes and determining quality control standards.
- The Production Manager is also responsible for maintaining quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, finished products, and recording the results
- Planning and organising production schedules
- Develop detailed furniture and fittings project plans
- Coordinate production processes
- Assessing project and resource requirements
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timelines with clients and management
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- Determining quality control standards
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Organising relevant training sessions
- Mentor / supervise team members and conduct performance reviews
- Send detailed monthly report to management
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting a visual and measurement test, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
- Approve in-process production by confirming required specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and communicating the required adjustments to the production supervisor
- Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests
- Return products for re-work if needed and complete documentation to confirm re-work
- Document and update inspection results by completing reports and logs
- Keep measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and calling for repairs.
- Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
- Coach and mentor junior employees; seek opportunities to grow leadership in others
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading technical publications, attending seminars, watching industry videos, etc.
- Accomplish organization mission by completing related results as needed
Requirements and Qualifications
- HND / B.Sc. degree in Architecture, Manufacturing Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 6 – 8 years proven experience in a furniture production factory.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Production Manager/Supervisor
- Sound knowledge of furniture factory equipment
- Technical know-how to maintain manufacturing machines and tools to maximum functionality.
- Understanding of manufacturing methods and procedures
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to explain and teach methodologies
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office
- Excellent leadership skills are a must, as well as a keen attention to detail
- Certification in Production, as well as Quality Control, is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply oline
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Ttime
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management or a similar field preferred
- 2 – 5 years experience working in Procurement in the QSR / Catering industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Market and industry knowledge.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Deadline: 22nd November, 2020.