Outsource Africa – Out client, a leading background check and due diligence company is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidate with excellent business development skills to fill the position below:
Job Title: Growth Manager
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Identify company’s growth opportunities and coordinate efforts to fill in these opportunity gaps.
- Develop and execute plan for new customers acquisition and retention of existing ones.
- Achieve steady Month-on-Month growth in revenue.
- Research organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Research the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and sales proposals
- Contact existing clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Design and implement website / app analytics and reporting and interpret data for actionable insights on a weekly basis.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / HND qualification with 2-4 years of work experience
N100,000 – N150,000 / Month.
Job Title: Nutrition & Feeding Officer
Location: Benin Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are sourcing for the candidate who can undertake research and plan diets in order to provide poultry and domestic animals, and livestock with nutritionally balanced food.
- Assessing the relative nutritional value for various feeds for livestock.
- Formulating the best mix of food to produce healthy livestock.
- Oversea the feeding of poultry animals.
- Analysing nutritional disorders.
- Implement activities that support good poultry farming / livestock / industry practices that relate to the development and utilization of feed resources, efficient animal nutrition, feed safety and address the associated technical and policy issues trade in animal feedstuffs.
- Contribute to and technically support appropriate supplementary/emergency feeding interventions for livestock.
- Keep up-to-date and informed on relevant developments; design and conduct analytical studies on specific technical and policy issues affecting animal nutrition, feed resources and feed safety.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Master’s Degree in Animal Production / Science with specialization related to Animal Nutrition.
- Ability to undertake independent research
- 3 years experience in Poultry Operations
- Ability to write reports and good record keeping
- Quality of both oral and written communication skills on technical issues
N100,000 – N180,000 / Month.
Job Title: Product Development Lead – Virtual
Location: Lagos (Fully Remote)
Employment Type: Contract
- Manage the backend of the client online training platform.
- Identify experienced individuals (subject matter experts) who have a very good career background and who will be interested in creating online training courses.
- Onboard such subject matter experts onto the client platform by encouraging them to monetise their experience and knowledge.
- Work with subject matter experts to un-trap the frameworks, strategies, and knowledge stuck in their heads.
- Teach the subject matter experts how to use simple tools i.e. Zoom to make online training videos
- Help the subject matter experts with developing structure (content and look and feel) for their training courses and suggesting training topics to them.
- Conduct analytical research that combines subject-matter experts knowledge with your own research / perspective to develop training programs.
- Help the subject matter experts with reviewing finished videos to ensure that they meet minimum quality standards.
- Work with subject matter experts to bring their training to life by creating case studies that highlight these concepts through today’s most relevant companies (i.e. Netflix, Tesla, Zoom, Uber).
- Follow up with subject matter experts to ensure that they develop the training videos that they committed to building.
- Serve as the internal and external expert on the content created by subject matter expert to drive comprehension and outcomes for our students.
- B.Sc. / HND in Marketing or Business Management or related.
- Over 2 years as a product development officer, digital / social media strategist.
- Must be obsessed with quality and providing outstanding service.
- Must be an analytical thinker and strategist.
- Ability to package digital training products that can help other business managers and leaders drive growth.
The ideal candidate must have the following Skills / Competency:
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
- Content Development
- Social media marketing
- Must believe that there’s always a way around difficulties and that the answer to every problem isn’t money.
- Must be someone whose outcome ownership levels are at 250%.
- Able to earn equity stake in the platform off the back of exceptional performance.
- He / She must be focused on executing given task.
- Comfortable being the only marketer on an early-stage team.
- You must have bold ideas, and the skills to gather what you need to execute a realistic minimum viable project.
- Must be ready to parachute into unknown territory to quickly assess the situation and determine the best course of action leveraging limited resources.
N60,000 – N70,000 / Month
Deadline: 20th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.