Prestigious Consulting is a professional HR consultancy firm, we focuss on improving organizational performance through strategic people & process management.
Prestigious Consulting is one of the fast growing Nigeria’s management & consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire. we are passionate about achieving better results for our clients, results that go beyond financials and are uniquely tailored, pragmatic, holistic , sustainable and clients oriented.
Prestigious consulting has more than 35 consultants in major industries and provided services in 2 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance Sales Agent
Location: Lekki Phase One, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a freelance sales / sales agent, you will acquire, support customers and arrange business for our company on a commission basis.
- Acquisition of new customers to drive sales and company revenue
- Manage stakeholders and conduct price negotiation
- Provide detailed advice on our industry and services
- Implementation of sales-promoting sales and marketing campaigns
- Assist the organisations sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition.
- He / she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients.
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Keep prospective client database updated
- Make cold calls for new business leads.
- Must have at least 1 year work experience as a freelance sales agent
- Can work on a straight commission structure
- You should have a car and a valid driving license
- You should have a great attitude, personality and excellent people skills
- You should be ambitious, ready to succeed and willing to challenge yourself
- You should be between 23-40 years
- You should be available to start immediately.
Please only apply if:
- You have the ability and desire to sell
- You have a positive, confident and determined approach
- Resilience and ability to cope with rejection
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition.
- Training on the services
- Attractive monthly bonus of over 300,000
- International travel opportunities based on merit.
- Flexible working hours.
Job Title: Social Media Manager / Graphic Designer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content for all channels and ads
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content ie: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building.
- Integrate all channels of marketing social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing
- Manage or oversee all social advertising campaigns.
- Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation Content management including website
- SEO search engine optimization and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and sales
- Reputation management.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 1 – 4 years Experience.
Deadline: 31st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Freelance Sales Agent” as subject of the email.