ZETA Technologies is an independent network of solid professionals who have successfully implemented complex world-class projects in new frontiers, under challenging circumstances, for the big names in energy & power, food & beverages, as well as pharmaceuticals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Document Controller
Location: Benin, Edo
- To ensure all documents are kept in right location and are accessible for internal services
- To ensure project documentation inline withTier 1, Tier2, Tier 3 & Tier 4 classification by all departments
- To approve documents before they are filed
- Liaising with internal and external agencies that documents contain correct and understandable information
- As QHSE officer, prepare a list of QMS documents & records (Training, Audit, Meetings, etc) that will require update.
- Produce a schedule / timing when each QMS document & record will be updated
- Perform update for each document & record as per schedule
- Produce a list of QMS planned Audits, Auditors and Auditees
- Organise and produce Audit reports as per QMS Audit schedule
- Send an invite to participants interface (NPDC, NAPIMS, DPR & MAKON) monthly meeting hosted by ZETA
- Confirm attendance of participants at interface (NPDC, NAPIMS, DPR & MAKON) monthly meeting
- Make flight bookings for participants at interface (NPDC, NAPIMS, DPR & MAKON) monthly meeting
- Make transport arrangements for participants (NPDC, NAPIMS, DPR & MAKON) monthly project interface meeting hosted by ZETA in PH.
- Prepare meeting room for (NPDC, NPIMS, DPR & MAKON) monthly meeting
- As custodian of the Library ensure all materials are arranged or placed in the right category
- Maintain a proper logbook of borrowing/return of Library materials
- Assist in preparing invoices for project services rendered by ZETA.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
Job Title: Planner / Scheduler
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
Scope of Work
- Build-up, maintain and process Master Project Schedule by using Project;
- Tracking and monitoring of project activities including Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning and Installation
- Perform schedule analyses;
- Provide the necessary plans/schedules to ensure the development of proper estimates and studies within a project stage and for sanction as necessary;
- Understand the technical scope of the work and the right sequence and duration of activities to create a viable project plan to achieve the business objectives;
- Ensure the preparation and development of appropriate detail and summary plans/schedules; integrate contractor and operator plans/schedules into the Master Project Schedule;
- Implement, and monitor schedules within each project stage and for entire project until completion/close‐out;
- Recognize opportunities and resource optimizations to most efficiently execute the planned set of activities;
- Ensure the preparation and develop the interface schedules;
- Provide schedule input to and implement the schedule element of risk management plan;
- Review and endorse contractor’s schedules and progress reporting systems to facilitate efficient summarization of project reporting;
- Overseas the planning elements of the change control procedure with capture of said changes within the project planning package;
- Ensure timing of deliverables by contractors are adequately defined and subsequently tracked to avoid any delay or disruption to the Project.
- The Planner is required to perform a range of duties including, but not limited to:
- Develop project schedule in Microsoft project planner software;
- Maintain project schedule;
- Status schedule for weekly and monthly reports;
- Determining the monthly physical progress measurement percentages;
- Provide ad hoc reports, look ahead, critical path reporting, “what-if” scenarios and any other special sort that will assist planning;
- Reports directly to the Project Manager.
Requirements / Qualification
- Ready to learn, travel, and work under challenging circumstances.
- Well behaved and respect for due processes.
- Familiar (not necessarily proficient) with Microsoft Office applications.
- Sound knowledge of relevant international codes of practice.
- Degree qualified or HND, and member of a relevant institution.
- 2 years Experience.
Deadline: 19th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.