A dynamic Pan African Media company that publishes International Magazines, Books, Directories, and Periodicals is recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Must possess a first degree with a minimum of 2.2 in Humanities, Social or Management Sciences, from a reputable University.
- Young, dynamic and presentable Female Marketing Executive with flair for marketing and huge doze of commercial acumen.
- Candidates must have a good personality, carriage and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should have self-confidence, be a goal-getter, possess valid international passports, willing to travel at short notice and able to work independently within and outside the country.
Job Title: Reporter
- Must have flair for writing with a minimum qualification of 2.2 in Humanities, Social or Management Sciences, with at least 10 years experience in a reputable organization.
- She / he must be a self-starter with high capacity for investigative reporting
Job Title: Manager / Bureau Chief
- Candidate must be a University graduate with a strong media or commercial background (a strong flair for writing).
- Candidate should be capable to initiate and execute projects and coordinate all business operations within the Abuja area for the organization.
- Create and nurture a wider client base.
- Must be a high-flyer, resourceful with an impeccable commercial exposure.
- Candidate should be a Male or Female.
Deadline: 17th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications including a detailed CV, photocopies of Certificates to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.