Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners – Our client in the banking industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead IT Security Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
The resource shall be responsible for the following:
- Carry out procedural system maintenance on all IT systems.
- Ensure all networks including but not limited to LAN, MAN, WAN, GAN meets the demand of the company.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults and replace parts as required.
- Maintain all IT system work flows.
- Maintain and update all IT Networks.
- Maintain and contribute to the development of IT Network.
- Participate actively in developing, planning and implementing advance IT systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Lead cybersecurity initiatives in conjunction with Group Cybersecurity team.
- Design and implement security controls to safeguard and monitor events for information systems, enterprise applications and data.
- Leadthe implementation of Information Security projects
- Drive internal and external vulnerability assessment, penetration tests engagements and manage results to remediation.
- Respond to escalated security events and drive security incident response processes to ensure timely resolution with minimal disruption.
- Liaise with stakeholders in respect of operational implementation of security policies and best practices
- Collaborate with the Client Server Team to ensure that technical plans are practical, controls are sustainable, and implementations are managed to minimize risks and adverse impact to servers, workstations and user productivity.
- Design, document, and deploy secure infrastructure solutions to enhance and evolve the security posture of the business to ensure integrity, availability and confidentiality of all critical enterprise data.
- Provide expertise on security tools, including but not limited to firewalls, Web Application firewalls, IDS/IDP, anti-malware software
- Implement the infrastructure, configurations and processes to monitor security related events
- Prevent data loss and service interruptions by researching new technologies that will effectively protect the enterprise network.
Supervisory / Managerial Responsibilities:
- Ensure conformance to Cybersecurity Blueprint / Roadmap
- Provide inputs to company strategic plan on all initiatives to ensure that Security gaps/vulner abilities are identified & closed
- Establish and ensure credibility through strong relationships, value-add to operations and professionalism
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an area of Security specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a Large organization and preferably in the Telecommunications industry
- Strong background as an Engineer/Architect in application security infrastructure and various network technologies to include devices such as firewalls, VPN, intrusion/extrusion detection, vulnerability & risk assessment tools, encryption technologies, virus/worm/malware prevention, E-business and web application technologies, Data Loss Prevention, whole disk & device encryption solutions, two-factor authentication, common Windows (desktop & server) platforms,
- Experience with Microsoft, Solaris, Unix,Oracle and MSSQL
- Experience working in telecommunications industry
- Managing network and/or network security
- Knowledge should be current with information security best practices and global trends
- Knowledge of security best practices such as; defense in-depth, least privileges, need-to-know, separation of duties, access controls, encryption
- User account identity, authorization and authentication management.
- Security incident and event management
- Experience in researching new or emerging technologies and processes that may be incorporated as solutions to reoccurring security concern
- Penetration Testing
- Vulner ability lifecycle management
- Advanced Security Incidence Reponse
- Systems Auditing,, Database Security, Firewall Design, Intrusion detection system administration Implementation
- Security enforcement on systems level, security audit and vulnerability management
- Telecommunications, Network, wireless & Internet Security
Deadline: 8th December 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates ready to start immediately should send their CV (in MS Word not PDF), current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as subject of the mail.