High Perfomance Consulting is a faith based organization located in Lagos Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning and Development Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Learning and development manager is responsible for the creation and delivery of bespoke training programme, help employees advance their skills and knowledge.
- Learning and development manager is expected to be passionate about helping people learn, grow and ultimately help the company to succeed by training and developing its people.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource or other relevant field
- At least 5 years work experience as L&D Manager٫ Training Manager or other relevant position.
- Significant experience with effective learning and development methods
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Good knowledge of e-learning platforms and practices
- Practical experience with MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills٫ with a good ability to build relations with employees and vendors
- Strong organizational skills with business-oriented thinking
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation and advanced research skills.
- Organisational and people management skills
- Negotiation skills
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop, oversee and training implement, learning strategies and assess the outcomes
- Review individual and organizational development needs
- Monitor the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Oversee training budgets and negotiate contracts
- Design e-learning courses, career plans, workshops and other trainings
N200,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Deadline: 30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.