United Geophysical (Nigeria) Limited is Nigeria’s oldest oil service company having began operations in the western Niger Delta in the early 1960’s and incorporated as a limited liability company in 1971. The company has over 50 years of continuous operations specialising in land and swamp 2D, 3D and 4D seismic data acquisition and has conducted seismic surveys for all the major oil companies operating in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal & Administration Officer (Specialty in Environmental Law)
Location: GRA Lagos
Employment Type: Full Tme
- United Geophysical (Nigeria) Limited is seeking to engage a highly qualified, versatile, and enthusiastic individual for the position of Legal & Administration Officer.
- The job is a challenging one involving a variety of tasks including but not limited to environmental law/statutes and all statutory regulations affecting the oil and gas industry activities in urban cities and all other aspects of legal/administration matters that affect the company.
- Candidates must have at least a Second Class Hons. Degree in Law (LLB, BL)
- Candidates must be ready to work in all parts of Nigeria.
- A complete understanding of all aspects of Microsoft Office is essential as well as the ability to meet tight deadlines
- A minimum of two (2) years of work experience in an establishment with a vast knowledge of environmental law / statutes and its application in the oil and gas sector
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are also essential. Experience in the oil and gas sector would also be an added advantage.
- An excellent compensation package will be offered to the successful candidate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their full CV with a Covering Letter to: HR@unitedgeophysical.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 9th December, 2020.