Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited is one of the nation’s leading logistics companies dedicated in carrying out international Freight Forwarding (Import and Export), International Packing and Removal (Relocation), International Consultancy, Project Logistics, Inland Transportation and Warehousing Services. Our expertise in logistics services allows us to design a solution that meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers.
We seek applications from qualified and suitable candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Live-in Nanny
Job Location: Lagos.
- Minimum of SSCE / GCE / WASC
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience
- Should be able to speak fluently
- Should be a person of integrity
- Stress Management
- Self Confidence
- Meet deadlines and manage people
Roles and Responsibilities
- Engaging in indoor and outdoor play for the children
- Reading and singing aloud for the children
- Managing children’s personal care, including bathing, diapering/toileting, dressing, feeding, and clothing.
- Engaging in child-related housekeeping, including tidying the children’s rooms and completing the children’s laundry.
- Engaging in light housekeeping not related to the child. These tasks might include among others family shopping and errands; emptying the kitchen or household garbage and recycling; and loading and unloading the dishwasher. She should be able to do family meal prep or cooking, deep cleaning/organizing while the children are in school, and other more specific tasks.
- Assisting the children with homework and school projects.
- Preparing children’s snacks and meals.
- Maintaining detailed logs for parents and caregivers.
Very attractive and negotiable.
Deadline: 27th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their Resume to: email@example.com with the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CVs without the required experience will not be honoured for further processing.