STRUGZ is a Public Relations, Legal, Management, and Training Consulting Firm, with a passion to transform minds in a dynamic way that helps its clients find a rhythm and maximize its potential to a maximum capacity. We organize Business and Financial training, with Networking opportunities and partnerships for Startups and Entrepreneurs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Creating editorial and content creation calendars for various media platforms and outlets
- Helping team leads set, allocate, and monitor the budget of each project
- Conducting market research to determine a target audience’s needs, wants, habits, interests, and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaigns
- Researching previous successful campaigns to understand what worked, what didn’t, and what can be improved
- Assisting with the design, negotiation, and placement of billboards, traditional media ads on TV and radio, social media ads, and email blasts
- Producing a brand style guide that best captures the company or client’s voice and mission
- Reviewing the progress and success of a campaign, making adjustments, or pitching ideas for new campaigns as necessary
- OND / SSCE qualification with 1-3 years work experience
- Understanding of industry best practices
- Creativity, adaptability, and familiarity with current marketing trends
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills
- Project management skills, like goal-setting and deadline management
- Effective writing, speaking, presenting, and active listening skills
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate with management, team members, clients, and customers where applicable
- Familiarity with content management systems, webpage analytics, customer relationship management, and other relevant software
- Data analysis, critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making
- Great organization, time management, and prioritization abilities
- Comfortable in high-pressure and fast-paced environments
- N30,000 – N35,000 monthly.
Deadline: 19th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.