Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
Marketing Strategy & Budgeting:
- Develop the marketing strategy and tactics for the company in line with Hubmart’s objectives
- Plan, manage and coordinate all marketing activities within the company
- Take care of brand management and corporate identity
- Promote Hubmart as a recognizable and strong brand
Trade Marketing and Planning:
- Advise the Buying Director with regards to the assortment
- Follow Hubmart’s pricing strategy, developit and advise the Buying director on pricing
- Maintain and develop Hubmart’s e-shop on Hubmart’s website
- Oversee and monitor the order fulfilment, payment fulfilment and delivery fulfilment.
Space Management Stores:
- Oversee, assess and analyse the available sales floor sqm. per store to merchandize the trade
- Manage the spaces at the sales floor in order to merchandize the trade as efficient as possible
CRM & Direct Marketing:
- Collect and review the customer forms to create the CRM database and maintainit accurately
- Oversee the results with regards to the (virtual) Hubmart loyalty card
Social Media & Printed Media:
- Develop and manage the Hubmart website to ensure it features accurate, relevant and actual content
- Direct and collaboratewith (website) designers on the creation of design elements.
Customer Insights & Loyalty:
- Gather customer information from the stores and processes the inputs into insights
- Monitor customer database and provides a frequent report.
PR & GR Network:
- Develop a PR network in the interest of Hubmart
- Maintain contact with governmental organizations
- Attend relevant events, also the ones organized by authorities or non-governmental organizations to represent Hubmart
- Support, when needed, other departments when related to governmental authorities
Deadline: 21st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.