Integrated Automotive Services Limited is a fully integrated sales and aftersales service provider for a wide range of heavy-duty vehicles (i.e. trucks, buses, coaches, etc.) and components. We pride ourselves on being the one-stop-shop for the design and sales of new assets, procurement of spare parts for fleets, tyre management, importation and assembly of trucks, trailers and buses, as well as maintenance, repair & overhaul of trucks/trailers. We also represent several notable global original equipment and component manufacturers within the Nigerian market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Master Technician
Locations: Calabar – Cross River and Abeokuta – Ogun
- Perform high quality repairs and maintenance in IASL workshops.
- Demonstrate understanding of IASL workshop’s repair and maintenance concepts, troubleshooting, repair methods and techniques, vehicle technical aspects, tools, and equipment.
- Ability to use instruction manuals and documentation to conduct repairs and maintenance.
- Perform periodic maintenance and on-time repairs through well-known and described working methods and standards.
- Ensure working area of technicians are safe, clean and exchange parts are properly secured for future use.
- Secures minimized lead time of invoicing through a clear description of performed work and/or communicates what needs to be done if the work is handed over to a colleague.
- Documents and clarifies performed maintenance and repairs of trucks in work order and on time.
- Responsible for ending work order, completes handover and secure planning of next job in the Workshop.
- Trains and coaches’ co-workers and apprentices, by transferring skills and knowledge.
- Prepare trucks/ prepare component, completes visual inspections of trucks in the workshop after maintenance and manages deviations in trucks.
- Secures spare parts needed for additional jobs and ensures all unused spare parts and tools are returned in good shape.
Requirements / Qualification
- Recognised Technical certifications in automotive services.
- Minimum of 5 years’experience in vehicle repairs, maintenance, and engine overhaul.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 4th December, 2020.