Malaria Consortium is one of the world’s leading non-profit organisations specialising in the comprehensive prevention, control and treatment of malaria and other communicable diseases among vulnerable and under privileged populations. We increasingly find our work on malaria can be effectively integrated with other similar public health interventions for greater impact and therefore expanded our remit to include child health and neglected tropical disease interventions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MEAL Officer
Job Type: Contract
- Malaria Consortium is recruiting for a M.E.A.L Officer to join our SuNMaP2 team in Kano.
- The M.E.A.L Officer will provide Technical support and oversight to all state-level Research, Monitoring, Evaluation, Acountability & Learning activities of the programme under the guidance of the State Team Lead and Senior MEAL Specialist.
- A minimum of 5years experience in a related field
- Expert user of DHIS2 and familiarity with National HMIS and community HMIS
- Experience in managing HMIS and CLMS as well as familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems will be added advantage.
- Experience in survey design and implementation, development of databases, analysis and write up of survey results.
- Demonstrated skill in Data management and quantitative Data analysis.
- A degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Demography or any other relevant quantitative discipline.
- Demonstrable contextual knowledge of local issues, community priorities, social and cultural constraints and realitites related to community assessment, project design, evaluation and implementation.
- Cognate experience in monitoring and evaluation of community-based intervention is highly desirable.
Deadline: 9th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online