Tyonex Nigeria Limited is a group of registered companies, with operational base throughout Nigeria and Corporate Head Offices in Lagos, Nigeria.Established in September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Igando, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- To ensure perfect workability of entire production plant and machineries.
- Experience: 4 – 6 years.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for the installation and maintenance of all factory machines such as Tableting, Capsule, Powder mixing, packaging syrup filling and capping machines etc.
- Ensure that all production machines are in perfect working condition.
- Keep records of all machines with details of repairs, servicing date etc.
- Oversee the functioning and maintenance of the water treatment plant.
- Ensure that all plumbing connection in the entire company are working perfectly.
- Advice and follow up procurement of machines both locally and overseas as the case may be.
- Be in charge of generator set and keep appropriate records of repairs, servicing and diesel consumption.
- Ensure that all electrical appliances such as Air conditioners, refrigerators, lighting, television etc are always in perfect working condition.
- Coordinate the qualifications and validations of all the factory equipment.
- Liaise with contract engineers when there is need for mechanical and electrical repairs and training of staff.
- Ensure that all fire extinguishers and other safety gadget are kept in their proper position and follow up servicing of the equipment whenever due.
- Supervise and train all machine operator and ensure all necessary safety rules in the production floors are kept.
- As the engineering manager you will be a member of safety and health committee and also coordinate the environment safe program to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies.
Deadline: 27th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: TNLrecruitment01@gmail.com using “Mechanical Engineering” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted persons will be contacted.