Crowd Force is building Africa’s Largest offline distribution network. We enable businesses, FMCGs, Government and NGOs collect reliable market data through extensive agent network.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: .Net Developer
Location: FCT, Abuja
Employment type: Full time
As a .Net Developer, you will be responsible for building innovative technology solutions in accordance with documented or otherwise communicated requirements; ensuring that all work is optimal, to time and bug free.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience building application with C# .NET (dot NET core 2 & 3)
- Background knowledge/ experience working on Micro-services based systems
- Experienced with MSSQL database (SQL queries and Stored procedure)
- Understand the use of git for version control, collaboration and continuous delivery.
- Familiarity with AMQP (Azure BUS / Rabbit MQ)
- Experience working in the financial industry is a strong advantage.
- Write clean, scalable and reusable code
- Use and adapt existing applications for development of new apps and modules.
- Define product objectives by gathering and analysing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Develop user interfaces to online and offline, web, desktop and mobile applications.
- Manage product development expectations, attach priority to features, using an appropriate development methodology and life cycle.
- Build and test software products.
- Outline system architecture for new software products.
- Be involved in regular testing of software products; unit testing and final testing.
- Assist to develop training schedules and support manuals and ensure weekly presentations in existing products and areas of research/discoveries.
- Perform products usage monitoring and analysis.
- Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Ensure the installation and configuration of systems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online