Real Estate Developers Association of Nigeria (REDAN) is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an office manager that will organize and coordinate our office administration and procedures, in order to ensure maximum organizational effectiveness, efficiency and productivity.
- Oversee all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly.
- Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to visitors.
- Provide secretarial support to the company.
- Maintain calendar by scheduling conferences, depositions, and meetings.
- Ensure all documents are in order, filed and constantly updated
- Answer emails and phone calls, and when necessary, redirect calls.
- Dealing with all correspondence and complaints.
- Drafting legal documents when requested in a clear and professional manner.
- Filing case documents in an organized manner for easy access
- Managing office supplies and ordering replacements when required
Job Requirements and Skills
- Female candidates preferably.
- Must have LL.B and B.L
- Should have 2 to 5 Five years of experience practicing law
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 27th November, 2020.
Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above-stated requirements