Laim Hotel, Osogbo – We are a 5-star hotel that envisions towards constantly anticipating our guest’s expectations by offering superior services, with exceptional facilities and innovations that consistently exceed these expectations. We uniquely carry out excellent world-class hospitality standards to our guests.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrician
Location: Osogbo, Osun
Report to: Maintenance Manager
- Execute plans of electrical wiring for well-functioning lighting, intercom and other electrical systems
- Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems
- Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
- Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them
- Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units.
- Minimum of OND in any related discipline with at least 6 years work experience and must have worked in a similar position as an Electricianin previous employment. Interested applicant must reside in Osun State.
Job Title: Security Operator
Location: Osogbo, Osun
Report to: Chief Security Officer
- He must be someone of integrity and understand the job role of carrying out proper security search.
- He must be able to make use of the security devices and gadgets.
- Hotel security officers must watch for unusual, illegal or dangerous activities occurring on the premises.
- Most hotels require security officers to keep a log or prepare a report of all activities during their shift.
- Minimum of OND in any related discipline with at least 6 years work experience and must have worked in a similar position as a Security Operative in previous employment.Interseted applicant must reside in Osun state.
Job Title: Driver
Location: Oshogbo, Osun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Obey all traffic and driving regulations like speed limit etc at all times.
- Keep the vehicle spotless in both exterior and interior appearance.
- In charge of the maintenance of his vehicles service dues, cleaning, up keeping and running condition. Also keep the assigned car or vehicle clean and ensuring that it is mechanically sound.
- He / she is responsible to report to the superiors regarding all incidents.
- Assist with hotels administrative departments with transportation requirements like sales calls etc.
- Always maintain positive customer relations at all times.
- Have a good knowledge of the hotel’s facilities and services.
- Able to keep a record of all the incidents while driving, for example, any accidents or tickets.
- Able to comply with all the traffic/ road rules and regulation of the state while also following the policies of the hotel authorities.
- Perform any trips and drives with the hotel car/bus as requested.
- Maintain high grooming and personal hygiene standards.
- Always wear a proper uniform with name tag nicely polished (if required).
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management.
- Minimum qualification of SSCE and 6-10 years work experience with a valid driving license and knowledge of Osun road and its environs and must reside within Osun .
Deadline: 20th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.