P4PE Institute is a Management Consulting and professional services firm providing solutions for Businesses, Human Resources and Career Enthusiast as they chart their course towards greater heights.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: P4PE Apprenticeship and Internship Programme 2021
Location: Opebi, Ikeja – Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
It is time for another round of the P4PE Institute Annual Apprenticeship & Internship Programme (AIP).
This is a 6-month development into Digital Marketers trained to:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain social media presence
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate Marketing, Direct Marketing, and Event.
- Learn on our e-Learning platform (Proversity)
- Full Internship Certificate.
Learn, Grow, Achieve and Earn an income while developing yourself as you enter or re-enter the world of work. It is ideal for fresh graduates, people in-between jobs and those specifically interested in pursuing a Digital Marketing Career.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Higher Diploma or its equivalent
- Experience: 0 – 2 years
- Must be less than 28 years old
- Ability to work remotely
- Basic employability skills and excellent analytical skills
- Live within / around Ikeja
- Passionate & Self driven/motivated
- Added advantage: Candidates with digital skills (App Development) and sales skills.
- N20,000 – N30,000 monthly.
Deadline: 26th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: For questions, call 08090546055, 08090509843.