The CVM Career Company is a recruitment company and we are currently looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Lekki Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- This position is responsible for managing administrative duties for the MD as well as handling sensitive assignments that include highly confidential information and provide high quality and timely delivery of service.
- Manage and organise administration, prepare documentation such as agendas and figures for meetings/ presentations and co-ordinate any project work
- Make and coordinate travel arrangements in line with Company policy
- Remember deadlines and prompt where necessary Communication
- Communicate clearly, confidently and in a professional manner at all levels both internally and externally
- Manage diary; understanding the importance of key meetings, building flexibility into the diary and anticipating needs
- To organise external visits, meetings and coordinate briefing and material, and make travel and accommodation arrangements to ensure budget and time management pressures are met.
- Prepare letters, reports and other documents
- Review incoming correspondence, distribute and respond accordingly and follow up where necessary
- Deal with all enquiries and requests promptly only escalating when necessary
- Uses initiative to solve problems without the need to escalate
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key contacts • Convey a professional image at all times, exercising tact and diplomacy in handling a range of situations of differing content and complexity
- Handle sensitive information with the highest level of discretion and confidentiality
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Diploma, OND or SSCE holder ca apply
- 0-2 years professional experience
- Must be able to communicate well ( speaking and writing) in the English Language
- Good multi-tasking skills; energetic and result oriented
- Must be hands-on, able to use their initiative and be willing to move around
- Must be conversant with the use of Microsoft Office application
Deadline: 26th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: The role is a remote role, but there will be meetings 1-2 every week so proximity to Lekki-Ajah is an advantage.