Wellness Healthcare Limited was incorporated in 2008 (RC7440945). Wellness Pharmacy & Mart currently runs as retail chain business on all kinds of pharmaceutical products and has 4 outlets in Lagos serving numerous clients within and beyond the shores of the Metropolis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
- Work under the supervision of a pharmacist in preparing prescription and giving medications.
- Organizes medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions.
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians orders and prescriptions.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone, answering questions and requests, and referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains confidentiality of patients information.
- A Pharmacy Technician certification.
- Maintains honesty, integrity, confidentiality, and high levels of efficiency and accuracy at all times.
- Ability to use computer for daily operations is essential but not mandatory
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills, problem solving and good team player.
- Self-motivated and good attitude to work, flexible and organized
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title and Location” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates should reside within the following Locations in Maryland, Ketu, Alapere, Shomolu, Gbagada.