British Preparatory School is a co-educational prep for children aged 3 months to 11 years. We provide an education of the highest quality, preparing children for transfer to the best and the most selective secondary schools anywhere in the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Primary School Teacher
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will need a clear understanding of how young children learn, lots of creative ideas and the ability to work closely with parents, teachers and other professionals.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced teacher who has an excellent knowledge and experience of working with children under 10 years old in a nursery/primary school setting.
- Minimum of 2 years verifiable teaching experience.
- Must be patient, expressive, resourceful, responsible artistic, adaptable, humorous, and above all must love and enjoy working with young children.
- The preferred candidate should have a minimum of BSc, BA, BEd, PGDE in Education. Relevant useful life skills especially artistic skills that can be beneficial to the children will be highly considered.
- Must have the ability to work effectively and communicate clearly with children.
- Must have an extremely good command of both spoken and written English Language.
- Must live in Ibadan or willing to relocate.
- A diploma or certificate in Montessori Education or Early Years Education is an added advantage.
- An experience of the British curriculum is an added advantage.
- Must be highly computer literate and fluent in Microsoft office package.
Deadline: 31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.