Cowrywise is a digital wealth management platform democratizing access to savings and investment products for the underserved but growing Millenials in Africa. Joining us would mean being part of an interdisciplinary team dedicated to a lofty vision of building the next-generation wealth management platform for Africans.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Designer
Location: Lagos, NG
Job Type: Full-Time
About this Position
- We are looking for a top-notch Product Designer to help us create exhilarating design experiences for our users. Your work will cut across our mobile apps, internal tools, and dashboards.
- You should be able to translate user requirements into beautiful experiences, have attention to detail in creating interfaces, and adept at understanding how design impacts growth.
- 2+ years of experience working in a product-driven company preferably fintech.
- Strong visual design skills with a good understanding of user-system interaction.
- Significant experience with Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Profound UI design skills with a solid portfolio of design projects.
- Significant experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps
- Work together with product management and engineering teams to translate requirements into beautiful, usable, and realistic interfaces.
- Participate in all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Develop original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Prepare wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Discuss designs and key milestone deliverables with peers and executive-level stakeholders.
- Perform user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Set design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online