Nextzon Business Services Limited – Our client, a reputable Non-governmental Organization (NGO) located in Abia State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Administration Officer – NGO
Ref No: MCL – 008
Location: Umuahia, Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Program Director
- We want to fill the above role with someone who’s naturally talented, with team-working & people skills and administrative and organisational skills. who is very good at networking and making contacts where it matters.
- If you have excellent communication skills, with enthusiasm and dedication for chosen charitable causes, pro-activity and flexibility and can effectively multi-task, then you may be the one we are looking for.
- At least a Diploma in management, business administration or equivalent
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in the area as an Administrative/ Program Officer, Administrator or similar role;
Other Requirements include:
- Ability to communicate effectively;
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to handle multiple and competing priorities
- Familiarity with NGO principles and practices
- Professional and courteous
- Previous experience in working in an NGO related environment is an advantage
- Good understanding of English and Igbo languages
- Attention to detail.
- Work effectively to provide support to key activities as directed by the program director.
- Facilitate the efficient management of joint projects.
- Proofread papers, project activity manual, materials and other documents as needed by the team.
- Shadow other members of the team and provide cover for specified tasks in their absence.
- Manage disbursements for meetings, events, parties and conferences, including submission of supporting documentation for costs and claims.
- Making team and program fund advances, subsequently follow-up and receive all cash returns on behalf of other team members and making deposits into the bank.
- Store program meeting minutes and grant records
- Answer queries from other team members and partners.
- Maintain an organization calendar (program) and schedule of appointments
- Arrange meetings, provide assistance to the program operations staff, generate reports and take minutes.
- Schedule internal and external events.
- Any other duties as assigned by the program director.
Deadline: 16th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All CVs must be saved with the candidates’ full names only. Any CV not saved with candidates’ full names will not be treated.
- If you want to be a part of this unique team, kindly send in your cover letter and resume quoting the reference number of the position of interest on your application
- Only those who meet the above criteria and reside in the South Eastern Region need to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course.