Bradfield consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexperienced employees. Our partnership begins from attracting the right employees, settling them well at work and ensuring that they are equipped to deliver on your goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Officer for an NGO
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Map out fundraising strategies that benefit and complement the mission and vision of the NGO.
- Develop programs that align with the organization’s mission and goals.
- Manage third party contributions to the programme.
- Manage effective communication with stakeholders.
- Represent the director at important events.
- Carry out effective fundraising efforts to achieve the organizationâ€™s goals.
- Build productive relationships with potential investors.
- Establish fundraising and development goals
- Identify potential donors or sources of funding, and plan outreach strategies.
- Schedule and forecast planning for special events that publicize the organization and its programs to the community.
- Develop grants applications or proposals.
- Drafting progress reports of programmes at regular intervals to the Director and important stakeholders.
- Be the public face of the organization.
- Engineer the running of the NGO.
- Perform administrative duties.
Potential candidates must possess:
- A degree from any prestigious university
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective budgeting skills
- Sound Marketing skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Sound knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes
- Ability to think-outside-the-box.
- Excellent writing skills.
Deadline: 27th November, 2020.