Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Assistant
Ref No: sfh-72703
Job Type: Full-time
Duration of Contract: Fixed Term Hire (8 months)
- The incumbent shall support in the programmatic activities of the project.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Support Project coordination and implementation
- Support Advocacy and Technical Knowledge
- Support Data management, Analysis and Reporting Skills
- Support Budgeting and Workplan
Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc Sciences / Social Sciences / Statistics
- A minimum of two (2) to three (3) years post-NYSC experience in a similar role.
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Must be computer literate, with strong spreadsheet (e.g., MS Excel) abilities
- Attention to details
- Ability to deliver high-quality outputs in a timely manner
- Proficient at using with electronic databases
- Possess organizing skills
- Possess reporting skills
Deadline: 1st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online