Lonadek Nigeria Limited – Our client in the Oil & Gas Industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project HSE Manager
- We need a Project HSE Manager who will be responsible for the management, implementation, and review of her HSE Management System; with the goal of achieving work objectives without incident, harm to personnel or damage to property and the environment.
- The preferred candidate is expected to display strong commitment and willingness to be a proactive HSE role model, with excellent communication skills and a comprehensive knowledge of the Nigerian Health, Safety and Environmental Legislation.
- Masters’ Degree in Project Management with Engineering background
- Relevant HSE Training/Certification by an internationally accredited professional body
- Minimum of 15 years exposure to HSE related projects at managerial levels
- Possess strong knowledge of OHSAS18001, ISO14001 and ISM/ISPS standards, and qualify as an internal auditor
- Strong knowledge of relevant HSE principles.
- Knowledge of regulatory agency, client and subcontractor HSE requirements
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Able to travel at short notice when required
- Implement and monitor the HSE Management Systems, Plans and Procedures
- Promote a strong awareness and personal responsibility for HSE with all management and supervisory personnel
- Review company activities and ensure compliance with HSE policies, plans and procedures
- Ensure that contractor HSE activities comply with company and contractor HSE policies and plans
- Compile and publish HSE statistics report and communicate to management and all personnel
- Guarantee that emergency preparedness and response plans are developed, tested, documented and implemented
- Make sure that effective medical and occupational health facilities, resources, and consumables are provided and maintained at all offices and work sites.
- Organize and facilitate training, drills and exercises for emergency preparedness and response
- Lead risk assessment and studies, and ensure findings are properly addressed and implemented as work is executed
- Support Top Management and HR in the development of organisational roles and responsibilities as it relates to employee health and safety.
Deadline: 20th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.