Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Planner / Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Project Planner & Analyst to join our team of professionals. The job holder’s responsibilities include supporting the project development and planning team in project planning, monitoring and control, contributing to preparing and maintaining project documentation, reviewing contracts and financials, monitoring project activities, and evaluating the overall project performance.
- To be successful in this role, you should be able to derive insights from large amounts of data that support and guide optimal project performance. You should also be meticulous when it comes to preparing documentation and reports. The ideal candidate is very conversant with project planning applications, making presentations, and preparing reports.
- Develop and maintain summary level schedule reports: Gantt, milestone charts, and other tools used to support critical path analysis, priority-based resource allocations, performance variances, and to support cost/schedule integration.
- Support the project management team in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting of projects, including dashboard maintenance.
- Contributing to project planning, budgeting, and overall strategy.
- Conducting and presenting a feasibility analysis for proposed projects.
- Establishing key performance indicators, and monitoring and evaluating the overall project performance.
- Analyzing project data and producing insights to optimize performance; identifying problems and shortfalls and proposing solutions.
- Gather and analyze information to prepare reports on the progress of projects.
- Frequent on-site visits to review construction progress required.
- Work in collaboration with project management team to drive consistency of the project scheduling approach to facilitate accuracy in project execution and reporting.
- Facilitate and participate in weekly schedule reviews with the Project Construction team.
- Providing operational support such as liaising with stakeholders, tracking timelines, etc.
- Preparing, reviewing, and maintaining project documentation and reports, including project contracts and financials.
- A first degree in Architecture, core engineering, or other related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar role within the construction industry.
- Strong knowledge of MS Project or Primavera P3 or P6 and MS Excel.
- Subject matter expertise using MS Project to manage an integrated master schedule and the supporting detailed schedules.
- Knowledgeable in all phases of the project management life cycle.
- Strong computer skills and experience with relevant software programs.
- Experience with stakeholder and financial management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
Deadline: 10th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online