Sprovab Nigeria was established to provide a series of integrated services to the oil and gas sector including the related marine sector. We operate on principles of excellent service delivery. Our team of professionals strives to combine both technical skills and project management capabilities to meet our clients’ requirements efficiently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Protocol Officer
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Sprovab is an integrated logistics and oil services company looking to recruit suitable protocol offices to man its operations across major airports in Nigeria. In light of the expansion of our operations and meeting our strategic objectives.
- We are recruiting for protocol officers who are experienced to provide meet and greet services to our personnel and clients Portharcourt, Warri, Abuja, Lagos, Kano. The following are the attributes of the prefered candidates.
- The Candidates must be an IATA certified Travel Consultants or with any IATA related certifications and possess a Minimum qualification of WASC or GCE.
- 3 – 5 years experience.
- The prefered candidate must be highly motivated with a positive mental attitude.
- He / She must demonstrate experience in meet and greet services in any Nigeria Airport.
- He / She must be conversant with airport operations and FAAN related guidelines on Meet and Greet
- He / She must be able to communicate in written and spoken English effectively.
- He / She shall always present a neat and tidy appearance to enhance the Company’s corporate image
- He / She shall be receptive and amenable to directives and instructions.
N50,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.