Colossus Investment Limited is a private limited company incorporated by the corporate affairs commission (CAC) with registration number 229932 in August 1993 with main business in exportation of agricultural commodities such as sesame, cocoa beans, raw cashew nuts and sales of agricultural processing machinery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relations Personnel
Locations: (Magboro, Ibafo, Mowe) Ogun, (Arepo, Berger, Ogba, Ogudu) Lagos and (Ibadan) Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking for a Public Relations (PR) Officer to organize and oversee PR activities and ensure effective communication with stakeholders, media and the public.
- BSc/BA in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or a related field
- Candidates should possess 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Officer or similar PR role
- Background in researching, writing and editing publications
- Proficient in MS Office and social media
- Familiarity with project management software and video/photo editing is a plus
- Efficient communication ability (oral and written)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management
- Edit and update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.)
- Prepare and distribute press releases
- Organize PR events (e.g. open days, press conferences) and serve as the company’s spokesperson
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Prepare and submit PR reports
- Manage PR issues
- N50,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Deadline: 25th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.