S. Lloyd Nigeria Limited – Our client, a leading FMCG group of companies (Food & Beverages) in Nigeria, is currently hiring an experienced and objective-driven candidate to fill the below position in its Cassava Processing Plant:
Job Title: Quality Assurance / Control Analyst
Job Ref: QA20200093
Location: Odighi Community, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensuring consistent, unadulterated and high-quality products;
- Overall inspection of equipment;
- Water control treatment;
- Ensuring all staff complies with the product’s SOPs;
- Ensuring that production and packaging of products are done in line with good manufacturing practice (GMP);
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are adhered to;
- In-house training of all factory workers on GMP;
- Process validation and calibration of analytical apparatus;
- Daily hygiene monitoring and examination;
- Real-time quality control checks, quality maintenance
- Ensuring that all necessary testing is carried out;
- Approving sampling instructions specifications, test methods and other Quality Control procedures;
- Ensuring that all Quality Operations (SOPs) are strictly adhered to;
- Carrying out other duties as may be assigned by management periodically.
- B.Tech. in Food Technology from a recognized University;
- Not more than 6 years cognate experience in food processing companies;
- Ability to adhere to strict quality standards;
- Knowledge of SOPs development and GMP is a MUST;
- Establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships;
- Must be computer literate and analytical;
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Odighi Community in Edo State.
Deadline: 17th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with a passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.