Eden Life Inc is a tech-enabled service that puts your home’s chores on autopilot. At Eden, our mission is to 10x the quality of life in Africa by automating chores so they never have to bother about them again. To do this, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization. You are welcome at Eden for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our services are for everyone, and so is our workplace.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
- The Quality Assurance (QA) Officer will be responsible for ensuring that the Eden kitchen is run in compliance with best practices in the food industry.
- Our ideal candidate has relevant industry and management experience, possess leadership and organizational abilities and has great attention to detail.
- Those include collaborating with all stakeholders to develop relevant policies and processes to achieve a quality culture with zero defects or deviation from the set standards.
- A degree in Biological Sciences or a Food related discipline such as Food Science, Food Technology, Nutrition, Dietetics.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the same or a related role in the food industry or FMCG
- Good understanding of HACCP
- Good documentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of kitchen health and safety standards and government regulations for the food industry.
- Ability to work and manage a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and conflict management abilities.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with kitchen sanitation and safety regulations
- Flexibility to work during evenings and weekends
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email to: email@example.com with this position as subject. Include your resume and a short note/cover letter.
Note: Applications not sent to this address and with the right subject line will be disregarded.