Conglomerate Associate Nigeria Limited – We are into the exportation of agricultural produce and logistics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently searching for an experienced and highly-analytical Quality Inspector to join our production department. As the Quality Inspector, you will uphold the safety regulations of our company and supervise the production process to guarantee that all our products meet quality expectations.
- The chosen candidate will perform regular product evaluations, record inspection results, and recommend improvements to the production process. To excel in this role, applicants should demonstrate great attention to detail with excellent technical and math abilities.
- Candidates should possess 0 – 3 years work experience.
- Good math and technical skills.
- Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques.
- Certification in quality control is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Perform regular quality assessments on all incoming materials from vendors and outgoing products for shipping.
- Reject all products and materials that fail to meet quality expectations.
- Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records.
- Teach the production team about quality control concerns to improve product excellence.
- Supervise the production process.
- Resolve quality-related issues in a timely manner.
- Read blueprints, plans, and specifications to understand the requirements of products and services.
- Measure product dimensions, examine functionality and compare the final product to the specifications.
- Recommend improvements to the production process to ensure quality control.
- N50,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 23rd November, 2020.