Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Some of his Job functions will include:
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Traveling from the office to various sites as required
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Master’s or a good Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Sound knowledge of construction.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, and strategize
- Great networking abilities.
- This individual is expected to be registered and a member of the Quantity Surveyor Institute of Nigeria MQSIN
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (with content which includes various jobs previously and currently done) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 4th December, 2020.