Crowd Force is building Africa’s Largest offline distribution network. We enable businesses, FMCGs, Government and NGOs collect reliable market data through extensive agent network.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Reconciliation Officer
Location: FCT, Abuja
Employment type: Full time
As a Reconciliation Officer you will be responsible for helping our fintech team reconcile transactions across the general ledger and sub-ledgers to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions.
- Should have a B.Sc in Accounting, Economics, Statistics or relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years’ Previous experience as a Reconciliation Officer in a Financial Organizations.
- Previous experience in the Fintech Industry is a strong advantage.
- Understanding of Excel with respect to data manipulation, Vlookup, Text to column, Use of String and Concatenate, advance Filters.
- Must have strong numerical skills.
- Must be Computer proficient, especially in the use of MS Excel.
- Responsible for reconciling payments to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions.
- Resolve financial dispute and settlement complaints raised by the customers and sales team.
- Manage general ledger reconciliations.
- Manage account reconciliations such as bank, inventory control, clearing, billings etc.
- Issue receipts to customers on receipt of payments.
- Perform daily financial transactions such as verifying, calculating and posting accounts receivable data.
- Ensure wrong postings of transactions are reversed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online