Bethsaida Investment Partners Limited is a subsidiary of Bethsaida Group of Companies. At BETHSAIDA, we provide the best investment services on the Nigerian market. Our approach is characterized by speed, flexibility, convenience and peerless customer satisfaction.
We operate a distinct culture of client satisfaction that is demonstrated by a strong bond with our clients in ways that set us apart from other firms. Our values are central to our operations and we are committed to improving the knowledge base of our customers and engendering mutual growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager (Investment Banker)
Location: (Ikeja and Victoria Island) Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a competitive Investment Sales Representative to help us expand our business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients. You will identify their needs and demands and sell accordingly.
- The goal is to formulate strong relationships to ensure growth and preserve and augment our firm’s prestige.
Requirements / Education
- HND / BSc in any discipline most preferably Marketing from a reputable institution
- 3-6 years sales/ marketing experience in a financial institution
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Strategic thinker with good analytical and problem solving and skills
- High self-organization and self-motivation
- Process-driven and goal-oriented with the ability to work under little or no supervision.
- A change agent and influencer with strong research orientation.
- Market Company’s product and services to prospective clients.
- Resolve customers’ complaints quickly and effectively identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships.
- Promote high-quality sales delivery, payment and customer service processes.
- Develop or implement fund investment policies or strategies.
- Analyze acquisitions to ensure conformance with strategic goals or regulatory requirements.
- Manage investment funds to maximize return on client investments.
- Attend investment briefings or consult financial media to stay abreast of relevant investment markets.
- Monitor and assess the activities of our competitors to proactively satisfy and retain our clients.
- Understand customers’ needs and develop plans to address them.
- Present investment information, such as product risks, fees, or fund performance statistics.
- Assess clients’ financial status.
- Helps the client in all investment process.
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell or up-sell to existing clients.
Deadline: 18th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.