Jofad Consulting Limited – Our client is a well-capitalized Financial institution in Abuja and is currently seeking to employ a qualified candidate for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Risk Analyst
The ideal candidate:
- A First Degree in Economics, Finance or any other discipline
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Must have at least 3 – 5 years cognate experience in Mortgage Banking
- Professional Certification is an added advantage
- Must have experience in Mortgage loan origination & Mortgage lending
- Knowledge of relevant lending ratios is an added advantage.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite ·
- Must be able to work with minimum or no supervision
- Must have good communications skills
- Must have good reporting and analytical skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate customers’ loan applications in line with the bank’s credit policy. Carry out verification of customer’s businesses and preparation of loan verification reports.
- Loan Monitoring and preparation of loan status report.
- Predict the future trends from the current developments in the market and recommend the management accordingly to plan the strategies
- Preparation of statutory reports.
- Evaluating clients’ credit data and financial statements in order to determine the degree of risk involved in lending money to them.
- Preparing reports about the degree of risk in lending money to Customers
- Analyzing client records and using the data to recommend payment plans
- Evaluating the financial status of clients by analysing financial ratios through computer programs
- Analyze financial statements such as profit and loss, company budget and employee headcount reports.
- Ensure compliance to target market, risk acceptance criteria and overall Credit policy
- Continuously analyze and recommend improvement on credit risk management framework, processes and systems.
- Ensure proposed facility are structured appropriately in line with transaction dynamics
- Any other function as assigned by Management.
Deadline: 4th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Position applied for as the subject of the email.