Aspom Travel Agency is a great travel deal company incorporated on the 2nd of February 2012 to provide support to people who wants to travel to any country in the world and also helps companies who wants to organize a group tour for their staff without stress.
We are committed to remaining well positioned and equipped to support our clients in their travel deals at a guaranteed lowest rates. In order to guarantee our clients efficient and high performance on jobs, Aspom has skilled, resourceful, goal-oriented and team players.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- B.Sc / B.A in Marketing, Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
- Must have working experience as sales/client relationship with tracking record.
- Passionate towards sales / marketing.
- Must have sales experience.
- Proven track record in sales environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Must reside on the mainland.
- Computer savvy.
- Female preferable.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients for business growth.
- Schedule regular meetings, discussions, teleconferences and visit client offices to strengthen the relationships.
- Understand client needs and customize existing business programs to meet their needs.
- Provide client support and handle client communications effectively.
- Manage and close client businesses to achieve profitability.
- Maintain existing clients and generate new clients to achieve revenue goals.
- Address client concerns promptly and professionally.
- Inform clients about company products, services, and promotions.
- Discuss business contracts and cost with clients.
- Must have flare for sales.
- Ensure that client requests are handled timely and accurately.
- Develop new strategies to improve client satisfaction.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about company products and services.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
Deadline: 30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online