Sigma Consulting is one of the fast growing Nigeria’s management & healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire. For more than 5 years, we’ve been passionate about achieving better results for our clients, results that go beyond financials and are uniquely tailored, pragmatic, holistic , sustainable and clients oriented.
Sigma has more than 41 consultants in major industries and provided services in 3 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seek for the ideal candidate who would serve customers by selling products and meeting customers needs.
- Also serve as the principal point of contact between a business and its customers, ensuring current customers have right products and services, identify new markets and customer leads, and pitch prospective customers.
- Present, promote and sell products services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing /potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish , develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory / market’s potential , track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience at least 3 years as a Sales Representative.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any other relevant course.
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques.
- Computer use competency.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent selling skills.
- Great negotiation skills.
- Time management skills.
- Active listening.
- Strategic prospecting skills.
- Product knowledge.
- Interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online