Yobe State Agency for Community and Social Development – The Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has received a credit / loan from World Bank / International Development Association (IDA) towards the Community and Social Development Project (CSDP). The Project Development Objective (PDO) of CSDP is to increase access by the poor, particularly the Internally Displaced and Vulnerable people in the North East of Nigeria, to improved social and natural resource infrastructure services in a sustainable manner throughout Nigeria.
It is intended that part of the proceeds of this credit / loan will be applied to eligible expenditure for the recruitment of the staff below of Yobe State Agency for Community and Social Development:
Job Title: Secretary to the General Manager
Qualification and Experience
- A University Degree or HND in Secretarial Studies / Social Science or Computer Studies with at least four years post qualification experience, two of which must be cognate.
- The candidate must have good knowledge of computer and versatile in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Support the General Manager as a Personal Assistant / Confidential Secretary;
- Provide secretarial assistance e.g. prepare all letters, memorandum and any requisite document for the General Manager;
- Receive visitors, enquiries and telephone calls;
- Organize itineraries, meetings and related schedule;
- Maintain adequate documentation of all mails and correspondences of the Agency;
- Maintain adequate filing system for all mails and correspondences of the General Manager;
- Ensure the safety of all facilities, documents etc in the General Manager’s office;
- Performed other functions as may be directed by the General Manager.
Remuneration / Conditions of Service
- The appointment is for an initial period of six month probation and subject to confirmation after satisfactory performance. However, Civil servant found suitable will be engaged as seconded officer and will continue to enjoy salary from their employers with additional incentives from the project.
- The remuneration is attractive and is commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with the CSDP Staff Regulations and conditions of service.
Deadline: 10th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send / submit 10 copies of their CV to:
The Chairman Board of Directors,
Yobe State Agency for Community and Social Development,
Commissioners Quarters Layout,
Off Bukar Abba Ibrahim Way,
Damaturu, Yobe State.