Wartsila is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2018, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 5.2 billion with approximately 19,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 80 countries around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Service Superintendent – E & A
Function: Service Delivery
- Perform Field Service activities according to the work plan
- Perform advanced Mechanical, WECS/UNIC troubleshooting on 4-stoke engines and ancillary equipment
- Interacting with FS back office and TS during work execution
- Perform internal and external progress status up-dates of the assigned work
- Create the Service Work Reports
- Proactively consulting, advising, and promoting available Wartsila solutions and products to customers.
- Perform technical advisory for repair activities executed on customers responsibility
- Commissioning of service products
- On side team leading and managing of the assigned team and related activities during the work execution
- Interact with customers during the work execution
Deadline: 12th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online