Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client, a foremost retail outlet with branches in strategic areas of Lagos. The company is well known for high quality gift and household items. It’s a one stop shop for discerning customers with a high taste for luxury products.
They are recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shop Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will run the shop successfully. Working on the shop floor, you will be in constant contact with the customers and staff.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the staff give great customer service as well as monitoring the financial performance of the shop.
- You will be responsible for the general management of the shop. Your primary purpose is to ensure the shop’s operations run smoothly.
- Your duties include motivating the sales team, creating business strategies, developing promotional material, and training new staff.
Typical Responsibilities of the job include:
- Drive customer service excellence to every aspect of the shop, including shop appearance, display of merchandise, product placement, story layout, and selling procedures
- Coordinate daily staffing and staffing schedules
- Ensure compliance with health and safety legislation
- Perform administrative tasks to support the smooth operation of all shop operations, including the timely submission of all personnel paperwork, preparing and submitting reports, and monitoring sales receipts and cash
- Ensure strategic goals and sales targets of the shop are met by maximising sales and gross profit, reviewing sales performance, controlling expenses, and managing inventory
- Hire, train, develop, and supervise staff
- Provide staff with feedback, coaching, and performance evaluations
- Monitor stock and inventory, and perform quality assurance of merchandise on a regular basis
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 3 years’ managerial experience in a retail environment
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to lead, and excellent attention to detail
Deadline: 1st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.