Lonadek Nigeria Limited – Our client, an Engineering Technology & Innovation Solutions Company is seeking the services of experienced and competent candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
- An Engineering Technology & Innovation Solutions company is seeking the services of an experienced and competent Social Media Manager who will be responsible for her brand’s social media activities ranging from social media planning, automation, advertising, content creation, publishing, and analytics.
- This role is essential to development of the brand’s image and visibility on a global scale; as such, the preferred candidate should be one who is very tech-savvy, business minded and passionate about building and managing a global brand image.
- Relevant Degree in Advertising, Digital Marketing or related field
- Possession of relevant professional certifications would be an advantage
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience as a Social Media Manager
- Hands on experience in content creation and management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Advanced ICT knowledge and prowess
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Create, analyze and evaluate social media campaigns and strategies
- Manage social media campaigns and day to day activities
- Manage change and adopt social media into the organizational culture
- Work with business development and sales team to increase revenue through leads generation and conversion
- Manage the brand’s presence on social networking sites
- Engage in brand advocacy for the company
- Prepare editorial contents and seed them into social networks
- Develop benchmark metrics to measure the results of social media programs
- Report on effectiveness of campaigns
- Monitor trends on social media
- Monitor the activities of main competitors on social media
- Monitor social space for brand and related topics and conversations
- Understand how the social media impacts search traffic for the brand
Deadline; 27th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.