DRO Health Limited is an exciting new start up Telehealth Company with an innovative approach to healthcare in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our growing team of engineers and contribute towards scaling the platform.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring application stability, directly working with the CTO & development teams to rapidly respond & resolve system incidents and user queries, and most importantly, contribute to the development of minor and major features for DRO Health.
- Maintaining and improving current features on the DRO Health platforms
- Developing new features
- Overseeing the data integrity of the DRO Health platforms
- Rapidly fixing bugs
- Assisting with user acceptance of applications enhancements
- Continuously using our product tools (ClickUp & Slack) to effectively manage requirements, update statuses of tasks, collaborate with other engineers and departments, as well as communicate with them
- Participating in weekly team meetings & Slack standups
- Assisting in Quality Assurance testing of platforms
- Planning for business continuity & disaster recovery
- Identifying, designing and implementing proactive patterns that prevent system problems
- Technical support and maintenance of existing applications and surrounding infrastructure
Experience and Skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 4 – 10 yars work experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage expectations
- Be able to clearly explain issues to others
- Be able to work both independent and within a team environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be able to work remotely
- Must have a fully functioning laptop and fast internet
- Must have a portfolio of showable previous work
- Writes clean, structured code
- Excellent communication skills
- Recognizes the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
Required programming & technical skills:
- Excellent in Python & Django
- PostgreSQL Front-end development (HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 4, JS & JQuery). Ability to use frontend libraries like VueJS or ReactJS is a big plus.
- Git using the gitflow workflow Linux/Unix
- DevOps Skills with Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, and AWS are a big plus
- The selected applicant will work in a supporting environment. The company encourages a culture of individual uniqueness and strengths, and achieving successes in designated roles are recognized.
- You will be supported throughout your career with emphasis on career development and access to resources to improve productivity at DRO Health.
Salary is highly competitive and based on experience and skills.
Deadline: 15th December 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: You will be required to submit your CV and cover letter. We aim to respond to all applicants, however If you do not get a response within two weeks, your application was not successful.